- Sun, 24 NovThe Old Street Gallery
- Sat, 05 OctThe Old Street Gallery05 Oct 2019, 11:00 – 10 Oct 2019, 20:00The Old Street Gallery, 62 Paul St, Shoreditch, London EC2A 4NA, UKThe old street gallery is pleased to present WHO IS INSIDE, a solo exhibition of Yanfei Chen, featuring 19 artworks, including 13 oil paintings, 3 poems, and 3 artworks in comprehensive materials made in 2018 and 2019. The exhibition will take place on 4th-10th October, 2019.
- Fri, 04 OctThe Old Street Gallery04 Oct 2019, 18:00 – 21:00The Old Street Gallery, 62 Paul St, Shoreditch, London EC2A 4NA, UKPrivate Viewing evening From the Artist: A termite can’t see the whole elephant, it just crawls around its foot and thinks that it sees all. Winds tear spring and winter into halves — some shudder and shiver in spring, some hide and strive in winter.
- Fri, 13 SepThe Old Street Gallery13 Sep 2019, 12:00 – 21 Sep 2019, 18:00The Old Street Gallery, 62 Paul St, Shoreditch, London EC2A 4NA, UKVenture into a Taiwanese record store in Central London. Join us for an exhibition exploring the creativity of Taiwan's unique album art and packaging design culture, featuring works from some of Taiwan's most renowned graphic designers, and take the chance to listen to some of works on display.
- Thu, 18 JulThe Old Street Gallery
- Sat, 27 AprThe Old Street Gallery27 Apr 2019, 18:00 – 28 Apr 2019, 22:00The Old Street Gallery, 62 Paul St, Shoreditch, London EC2A 4NA, UKThe Dynamics of Black Single Motherhood is a photo exhibition and film screening that aims to ignite a new conversation. Join us as we revoke the derogatory and degrading stereotypes associated with Black Single Mothers.
- Fri, 19 AprThe Old Street Gallery
- Sat, 13 AprThe Old Street Gallery13 Apr 2019, 15:00The Old Street Gallery, 62 Paul St, Shoreditch, London EC2A 4NA, UKProudly handmade fashion from indigenous tribes and other Colombian artisans, with a real social impact. We work with vulnerable communities, to help them to do better, by sharing their beautiful products with you and reinvesting in securing a sustainable future for them.
- Tue, 30 OctThe Old Street Gallery