- Private exhibition by Kelvin OkaforSun, Nov 24The Old Street Gallery
- Yanfei Chen Open daysSat, Oct 05The Old Street GalleryOct 05, 2019, 11:00 AM – Oct 10, 2019, 8:00 PMThe Old Street Gallery, 62 Paul St, Shoreditch, London EC2A 4NA, UKThe old street gallery is pleased to present WHO IS INSIDE, a solo exhibition of Yanfei Chen, featuring 19 artworks, including 13 oil paintings, 3 poems, and 3 artworks in comprehensive materials made in 2018 and 2019. The exhibition will take place on 4th-10th October, 2019.
- Yanfei Chen Solo ExhibitionFri, Oct 04The Old Street GalleryOct 04, 2019, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PMThe Old Street Gallery, 62 Paul St, Shoreditch, London EC2A 4NA, UKPrivate Viewing evening From the Artist: A termite can’t see the whole elephant, it just crawls around its foot and thinks that it sees all. Winds tear spring and winter into halves — some shudder and shiver in spring, some hide and strive in winter.
- Sounds of DesignFri, Sep 13The Old Street GallerySep 13, 2019, 12:00 PM – Sep 21, 2019, 6:00 PMThe Old Street Gallery, 62 Paul St, Shoreditch, London EC2A 4NA, UKVenture into a Taiwanese record store in Central London. Join us for an exhibition exploring the creativity of Taiwan's unique album art and packaging design culture, featuring works from some of Taiwan's most renowned graphic designers, and take the chance to listen to some of works on display.
- Compos Mentis Mental Health Awareness Charity event (1)Thu, Jul 18The Old Street Gallery
- An Audiovisual ExhibitionSat, Apr 27The Old Street GalleryApr 27, 2019, 6:00 PM – Apr 28, 2019, 10:00 PMThe Old Street Gallery, 62 Paul St, Shoreditch, London EC2A 4NA, UKThe Dynamics of Black Single Motherhood is a photo exhibition and film screening that aims to ignite a new conversation. Join us as we revoke the derogatory and degrading stereotypes associated with Black Single Mothers.
- Vibz OnlyFri, Apr 19The Old Street Gallery
- Etnya Store Launch Event: Where social purpose & style uniteSat, Apr 13The Old Street GalleryApr 13, 2019, 3:00 PMThe Old Street Gallery, 62 Paul St, Shoreditch, London EC2A 4NA, UKProudly handmade fashion from indigenous tribes and other Colombian artisans, with a real social impact. We work with vulnerable communities, to help them to do better, by sharing their beautiful products with you and reinvesting in securing a sustainable future for them.
- Compos Mentis Mental Health Awareness Charity eventFri, Oct 05The Old Street Gallery